Thursday, December 14, 2023

Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy...

 DRINK DEEP, of the Grail, of (((WISDOM)))Dances on the beach. Holiday party July 4 ,2023. Retired and relaxed good times.HELLO MEMBERS.. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not..HAVE NICE DAY."Words to the Wise: 5 Cents To Spare, Porky Pigs".

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.
May be an image of 1 person, phone and text that says 'My face when my kids tell me to turn down my music because they can't hear their tablet'


Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy...
May be an image of boat

No comments:

Post a Comment