Friday, January 6, 2023

I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE

 I dream too of the treasures this life has yet to show. The adventures to be had, the joys that can be eluding . Retired , daily toker, full of spunk yet handcuffed by a world full of greed. The Layz dayz seem to have passed me by but the memories linger on and are deep within the soulz. Friendship and time are what I possess so give me a holla and let’s walk this way- just gimme a kiss! 

Retired , mid 50s caucasion 6 ft handsome husky hunky sexy has time to spare. A few details ( age very important) stats , hosting or traveling prefer you hosting , close by fun and nice guy with trees to burn! More details sweetie.

James English's avatar

Killed enough humans now time for the animals - Fuck off ya specky gimp 

WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds.Happy Dazes Again,New Friend?The weekend is here.← Beach Black: Paths chosen for the good intentions. Money comes.Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds:A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .


George Conway��'s avatar

This joke bowls me over .I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds.What are the odds... Hey good looking... What's Cooking? ; )


From Primate to Politicians .YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR....Hey buddy,I'm Jake 420 guy here in Rainbow. Grower as well. Trains are what strains are you going to be growing this year?I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE



Worlds away, in my father's house, castle in the sky, wishes on stars, hopes and dreams in the air, lions,tigers, and bears, oh my.What can it be, my father born again, sixty years later, a man in his sixities, almost ready to leave, that decade, moving on as a rightous old man, done with the hard knocks, in the golden years. Ready to watch, listen, learn, on the boat, on the plane, or in your own backyard. 
Growing herbs, burning trees, grower, surfer, banker, doctor, retired, relax, ready to get away, sailing to better dazes, and better layes, words to exchange, history to create.Walk this way.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE


May be an image of text that says 'WHEN YOU BE CAREFUL MASSES FOLLOW THE SOMETIMES THE M IS SILENT'


Worlds away, in my father's house, castle in the sky, wishes on stars, hopes and dreams in the air, lions,tigers, and bears, oh my.What can it be, my father born again, sixty years later, a man in his sixities, almost ready to leave, that decade, moving on as a rightous old man, done with the hard knocks, in the golden years. Ready to watch, listen, learn, on the boat, on the plane, or in your own backyard. 
Growing herbs, burning trees, grower, surfer, banker, doctor, retired, relax, ready to get away, sailing to better dazes, and better layes, words to exchange, history to create.Walk this way.This joke bowls me over .I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.
May be an image of text that says 'Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence. (Thoughts Wo) Thoughts ThoughtsWonder Wonder'


Words of wisdom knowledge strength and Truth spoken by a Great human being and Native American Warrior.Redhawk Talent Management, LLC is now booking Stephanie Big Eagle!I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE

For 2023 and 2024 Appearances: This joke bowls me over .I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.
In any country or any state.
Stephanie Big Eagle is the founder & owner of Thunderbird Rising Studios, a traditional handpoke tattoo artist, published author, fancy shawl dancer, Indigenous rights & environmental activist, and more.
She is available for universities, colleges, high schools, middle schools, museums, festivals, events, libraries, and conferences.
To inquire about booking contact
mgmt.stephbigeagle@gmail.com


Words of wisdom knowledge strength and Truth spoken by a Great human being and Native American Warrior.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE


Worlds away, in my father's house, castle in the sky, wishes on stars, hopes and dreams in the air, lions,tigers, and bears, oh my.What can it be, my father born again, sixty years later, a man in his sixities, almost ready to leave, that decade, moving on as a rightous old man, done with the hard knocks, in the golden years. Ready to watch, listen, learn, on the boat, on the plane, or in your own backyard. 
Growing herbs, burning trees, grower, surfer, banker, doctor, retired, relax, ready to get away, sailing to better dazes, and better layes, words to exchange, history to create.Walk this way.

Walk this way. This joke bowls me over .I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.
Every one should be bless as you are. Happy is what I choose for today and everyday, and would love to have a new friend or two that are 420 friendly, and open to explore the world with a new friend in it, and maybe that is all you have for now, and here is a start if you like.

Worlds away, in my father's house, castle in the sky, wishes on stars, hopes and dreams in the air, lions,tigers, and bears, oh my.What can it be, my father born again, sixty years later, a man in his sixities, almost ready to leave, that decade, moving on as a rightous old man, done with the hard knocks, in the golden years. Ready to watch, listen, learn, on the boat, on the plane, or in your own backyard. 
Growing herbs, burning trees, grower, surfer, banker, doctor, retired, relax, ready to get away, sailing to better dazes, and better layes, words to exchange, history to create.Walk this way.This joke bowls me over .I ain’t the one to gossip. Fuck off ya specky gimps. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment