Thursday, November 11, 2021

Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.




Online shopping for Automotive from a great selection of Hitching & Towing, Furnishings & Interior Accessories, Power & Electrical, Awnings, Screens & Accessories & more at everyday low prices. https://amzn.to/2RWiYZZ via@amazon. Good Times, on the road , again.




Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.



In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror.




Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?




Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.




USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.



Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled

Private group



FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.




Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes

.

Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.



Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.



Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.



Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top



Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.



Southern outlaw Zello family

.



Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.



Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services



Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.

I hear your name in certain circles .The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans.

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: One Nation: God Bless America. Dances on the sands of time, light, and hope to lead the way.Saving For a Very Rainy Day Eric S. Margolis, Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints:  Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good but it won’t change you.Endless possibilities.


Only YOU can change the world.Defiance is turning obstacles into opportunities. Doubt into belief. The limits holding you back into the power pushing you forward. And on this court, nobody does it better.

Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Hotels, Motels To Buy:Blue Oceans. Discover One Fine Day. by Bailey Battles Keep you head up, lessons to learn, hopes to hang on: pain ends, words to define, good luck.

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever’s Boys.

I’ll be your friend I’ll help you carry on For it won’t be long .Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:

Be disciplined, stay the course when things go south. You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time, or outcomes from their choices or yours.


  Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with.


FFS I come over to Rants and Raves to check it out for the first time in years, and the first thing I see is you still hounding me? Forget me, Scott. I've forgotten everything about you except how scary you are to women.Saving For a Very Rainy Day Eric S. Margolis, Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints:


 Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach.

By the End of the Year We Won’t Need Vaccines. So Why Are You Getting Jabbed?

Bill Sardi,   Southern outlaw family.Let the music play.Love My Gems.'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach.

The Left’s “Misinformation” Subterfuge

Thomas DiLorenzo,James Howard Kunstler,Practical Reasons Why Vaccine Injuries Are Rarely Reported  Dr. Joseph Mercola.  Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints: Goodness And Mercy Back To Back. Love and hate, horns on goat, hate and love, horns to blow. Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, gifts to share, glory days done. Time to take a stand, good times, dances in the rain, all the pleasures with the joys and pains.Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

Saving For a Very Rainy Day

Eric S. Margolis,  Angels Notes: Sinners With Saints: Goodness And Mercy Back To Back. Love and hate, horns on goat, hate and love, horns to blow. Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, gifts to share, glory days done. Time to take a stand, good times, dances in the rain, all the pleasures with the joys and pains.Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment