Sunday, July 11, 2021

It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.

 Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller.GOTBLUEDREAMSINAIRWORLDSCREATEDOCEANS.BLOGSPOT.COMThanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.



Here it is! I understand if people don't watch it all the way through, it is very long. But I hope you enjoy it enough to do so. Thank you!


Curse of the Dead Gods - Episode 1

It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment