Saturday, May 2, 2020

Boats On The Water, Seas Of Wonder, Under The Waves. | Tall ...

Alone again.Out Of State, Out Of Mind, Silent Knights, On The Vines: With Mardi gras And rock and jazz. So la-di-da In search of nazz. A bead of sweat Upon the neck. Is that regret Or what the heck?But cant keep up with the Funny Jabber ! JJ.
BETRAYAL BONDS. End: Effects Never Dies.Over The Decades, Leap Years To Count, On The Road To Fame.

Search Results

Web results



Boats On The WaterSeas Of WonderUnder The Waves. Posted on October 10, ... What a sad and lonely place, got there on the day time jump up a hour. Was not award that was the day of the year. Ships Passed: In the still of ... Stories of veterans on the streets, tricks and trades for a place to sleep. Back in time, sisters of ...

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are'

Just wanted to take a few minutes to write and see if you are able and willing to start something new. Have issues to address in Moreno Valley, and have not been able to find a place to live. Right now I have been living on an RV and it is getting old. Have been searching with a cousin, who has a different agenda now, and wishes or second place. Still my problems are that I just do not want to live in a RV any longer. I do like camping, but I do not like waking up wondering which city the RV is in. Have been out to Ventura, Santa Monica and Malibu on the side of the road next to the ocean. I prefer the national parks, and the bike riding is great. I am a Veteran, and need to get back and forward to the Redland location two times a month in December, I do not think my cousin wants to make sure that I get there. 
Image may contain: possible text that says 'are is I Roses red, April grey, hope we can leave our houses in May!'

FridaysAlways HappyMoments By MomentsLife Is A BeachTime running away with me
Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment